martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

Introducing My Self

Hi...My name is Diosana Bermudez, I'm 21 years old i'm from Maracaibo, and i study electronic engineering at URBE.

Well..to tell you a little bit about my self... i have a boyfriend, we have been together for 3 years and a half, and i'm very much in love with him..!

There are a lot of things that i like, i love spending time with my family and friends, to go to the movies with my boyfriend ( we try to go at least 1 time per week). On weekends, i go out with my friends and my boyfriend of course, first we have dinner and then we go to diferents places such as mandarin, where i sing every time I go there( very bad actually), or mi ternerita, saga, or we just go to one of our friend's house... I never stay at home on weekends....!.

Right now i'm doing thesis 1 yeeeiiii...!, i will finish my career on march next year, so i'm very happy about that, but also scared, because i'm going to start a new chapter of my life where i'm going to have to be on my own not depending on my parents, wich will be totally new for me, so i'm very scared but excited at the same time.

thing i don't like...well... i hate lies, trafic jam, and the heat in Maracaibo, but i don't change my city for any city in the world!!!

In the future i see my self as a very successful engineer, married, with 3 kids, living in a very beautiful apartment, and driving a very beautiful truck ( almost anything).

So, i hope that with this little introduction about my self, you could see and know a little bit about me, and if there is something more you would like to know, i will be delighted to answer any of your questions.

XOXO Diosana B.

No hay comentarios: